Leicaflex SL + Super Angulon + Ektar

<p>Recently I got 3 Leicaflex cameras. The first model and 2 SL. The cameras came with 6 lenses: 21mm f/4 Supe Angulon, 35mm f/2.8 Elmarit, 50mm f/2 Summicron, 60mm f/2.8 Macro-Elmarit and a 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit. Aditionnally I received a leica 2X extender and a Leica macro adapter for the 60mm lens....I bought all this for only 400US$ and one SL looks like new, and the other two are in very good condition....Maybe 8/10...The other camera is about 9.5/10, and 4 lenses are 9.5/10..... <strong>Yes I know... I am very lucky!!!!</strong><br /><strong></strong><br /><br />On December I pick one of the SL's with the Super Angulon and this is some of what I got....<br />All the material was scanned with Epson V700 and the pics where taken in Venezuela (Cariaco Gulf in Sucre State and in the town of Caripe in Monagas State).<br>

<br />By the way... the color correction in minimal...if any.<br /><br />Warm Regards<br /><br />Federico</p><div>00VXir-211641584.jpg.a2a5d0aead161c92708c46e66870889b.jpg</div>