Recommendations wanted for Printer of large, vertical art calendars

jice

<p>I would like to make an art calendar from my photos. I have seen a number of discussions here, but would like to solicit some additional recommendations that match my requirements. I'm specifically looking to design and have printed a 12 month photo art calendar in a format that does not open from the middle (i.e. has spirals or other mechanism at top), is big and is printed at high quality on good paper.<br>

I'd like to have this printed by someone else (as opposed to trying to print it myself). I suppose that I could create a calendar template myself, but I don't mind using a supplied template as long as it is minimalist and artful.<br>

Here's a list of what I would like to find:</p>

<ul>

<li>Large, vertical format. Most places seem to offer a size that is about 17"x11"; perhaps because that's a standard that their printing equipment can produce. Can I find something even larger?</li>

<li>I haven't yet decided if I will be using color or black and white images. Recommendations for a place that does a good job with black and white (I assume that most places concentrate on color printing).</li>

<li>High quality printing on a choice of quality paper.</li>

<li>Reasonable price. Can I expect to pay $30 or less per calendar for a quantity of 10 or 20?</li>

<li>Quality assembly and mechanism; can I get a die cut cut-out for hanging the calendar?</li>

</ul>

<p>I'm open to other interesting ideas. Do you have a favorite printer that does a good job?</p>

<p> </p>

• 1 month later...

<p>Lulu.com doesn't seem to allow as much space for the image as I would like (it appears to split the page 50/50 between the image and the calendar). Any other recommendations? 13.5 x 19 does seem to be a fairly large size.</p>

<p> </p>