Industrial X-Ray Chemicals?

<p>I have access to a darkroom for industrial x-ray film development. We use AGFA G128 manual developer and G335 manual fixer. Just wondering if anyone has tried using these types of chemicals for developing photographic negatives? I've found some charts for the developing of this film and that developer, but some of the times are really long compared to other combos. For what we do it's pretty typical to develop 5 minutes at 68 degrees F. It seems that the times vary mainly by strength of the chemicals, which makes perfect sence, but is there a specific gravity chart or something other than the 1:4, 1;1, etc ratio's I've seen? For what it's worth we mix ours at 1:4 initially in 5 gallon tanks and replinish at that ratio from there for approximately 45 days. </p>

<p>Rich</p>

<p>Probably is a rather high-contrast developer, akin to Kodak's D-19. From the MSDS, it's not an immediate match for anything I recognize.<br>

Certainly, looking at Agfa's Structurix brochure, they are developing those films to gamma in the range of 4.5 to 6.0, which is very high compared to pictorial applications.</p>

<p>There was someone here a year ago I think from the mid east or Asia who was using X-ray developer diluted for film you may check the archives. I used some 1 time yeas ago but I don't know what type. i diluted it down. I also used it as a print developer but this was in the 70s so things are real hazy now.</p>