Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #43

jose_angel

<p>Oddly enough I noticed the Hero icon earlier today by Jose's name and assumed it had been there all the time. Congrats on the recognition Jose.....do you get a new D3x from photo.net for your accomplishment :)<br>

No pictures from me this week but truely enjoyed all the other offerings....kudos to all!<br>

John</p>

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>MY first time posting here. My B/W for this week is of my kiddos. I was just taking random shots of my kiddos. I love my sons expression here because I can see him thinking that he would secretly like to smack her but knows better.<br>

Nikon D700, Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro lens, ISO 400, 1/80 sec, f/5, natural lighting</p>

<p>MY first time posting here. My B/W for this week is of my kiddos. I was just taking random shots of my kiddos. I love my sons expression here because I can see him thinking that he would secretly like to smack her but knows better.<br>

Nikon D700, Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro lens, ISO 400, 1/80 sec, f/5, natural lighting</p><div>00UoBn-182389684.jpg.f91001658b51b34e922c2ce00d1e1ceb.jpg</div>

<p>Its morning here in Sydney and time to give some credit and also say thanks for some kind words (much appreciated Gary, Cees, Uzay).</p>

<p>Wonderful work everyone with the ones that particularly stand out for me being Monika, Luis, Kevin, Jeannean, Francesco, Matt, Cees, Tony, Brian... and then I can't choose between 3 equal favourites... Janne (great mood and tones), Uzay (wonderful feel and composition), and Douglas (great idea, image and post-production has made a pumkin field look totally sinister).</p>

<p>I am really becoming addicted to this thread!<br>

Anyway, we were out visiting friends in Iowa last weekend and they had a new puppy.....an irresistible photo opportunity of course. And this critter enjoyed posing! <br>

The breed is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Quite a mouth full but a wonderfully tempered pup to have around kids from what I could tell from this specimen :)</p>

<p> </p><div>00UoGF-182433584.jpg.fbd524d7d202eef343a55469002cc871.jpg</div>

<p>I would Just like to thank everyone who posts here I always look forward to Wednesdays. It always inspires me to try new things. Great work as always.<br>

I took this one of Kona "my Berner" on Sunday. Yuck how can he stand all that dirt on his tongue. LOL<br>

D90 iso 640 Speed 200</p><div>00UoIZ-182461684.jpg.75731d74132b72f2e618cc1b4f373c53.jpg</div>

<p>I really enjoy the Wednesday thread. I have enjoyed this particular one the best. All the way down the line I picked a different favorite. Such a broad range all so technical and interesting.</p>

<p>My hats off to everyone! Happy Wednesday.</p>