<p>Hello,<br>

I would like to know if you could advise me for a lab in New York (or by mail order) where I can develope Velvia 50 and other color films as well. Affordable price is also an issue. I am planning to shoot a lot of rolls. I read the forum and got mixed answers .<br>

Thank you all.<br>

Marco</p>

<p>Many thanks to Eddie who has been a satisfied customer here for suggesting our lab. We've been processing E6 since it was introduced over 30 years ago and we remain the only custom film lab in northern New Jersey. We run E6 daily, usually in a few hours, sometimes while people wait, and our prices are typically a lot less than what you'd pay in the city. For example, the current cost for 120 rolls is $5. We also process for many of the local small labs and stores and some not so local, so working through mail order is no problem.</p>

<p>john castronovo<br>

tech photo & imaging<br>

973-227-4646</p>

<p>Also, Fuji Labs via Walmart send out service. $5.88 for 120 or 24 exposure 35mm slides and $6.88 for a roll of 220 or 36 exposure slide film. Check the box at the bottom of the film envelopes in the store for send out film service. Back in about 2 weeks. Top quality, as it is done by Dwanes Photo, a pro lab, and NOT by Walmart. You just get the good price negotiated by Walmart.</p>

<p>Or</p>

<p>For 35mm only, use the Fuji slide mailers. About $5 each when bought from BH Photo or Adorama, but the shipping gets expensive, unless you bundle rolls together and send in one envelope. otherwise about $1.50 or so for 1 roll. But mail 4 or more at the same time, and you get it down to about 50 cents per roll for shipping.</p>