Online Digital Prints Paid for With Paypal?

keli_s

<p>I am looking for a reliable online company to print quality full-color digital 8x10 photo prints (aka prints from digital files)... I have a few companies in mind based on suggestions here but are there any that accept paypal? I think I saw one a few months back but I can't remember it. Anyhow, thanks!</p>

<p>P.S. Not that I endorse Paypal. I simply have some extra $ in my account and it's easier/cheaper to use it for another purchase than to pay to receive my $.</p>

<p>Like Elliot said, why not just transfer the Paypal funds to your bank account? It's free to do so. But this is only a benefit to your seller, who pays the Paypal fees. There are no fees on the buyer's end. I like to use a credit card on these type of things because they offer the buyer some protections. My credit card is linked to my bank account, so I just transfer funds from there to the credit card after a purchase and avoid any interest charges on the credit card. I don't know what I ever did before online banking.</p>