Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #38

jose_angel

<p><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=5105761">Ken Yamamoto</a> : in reply to your comment on my blog, my wife is not japanese, but I wouldn't mind if we lived there and we were both japanese! She is quite portuguese, actually =) We never tasted sushi until last night. We never even went to a japanese restaurant! She got excited by watching a video on YouTube and decided to give it a try, given her love for cooking.<br>

All the others, thank you for the comments. Wednesday is the best day of the week!</p>

<p>Pedro.</p>

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Pedro: be easy on <em>Wasabi</em>! But they looks soooo well made! I am so impressed that I myself would want to taste it. My compliment to the chef. If you should ever come to New York, I will treat you to a good Japanese restaurant :-)<br>

Ken</p>

<p>Some great posts again this week. I'm going to make a point of finding time and having a really good trawl through the thread. Been so busy with everything else over the past week that I've had no time to get out with the Camera. So here's one from two weeks ago, our Dog striking a pose!</p><div>00UVN8-173217784.JPG.bd226cae85cc053c16eabe57c33a352a.JPG</div>

<p>First time posting here thought i would use a image shot at Epcot while on vacation a few weeks ago. I only took my D40 and 55-200 VR lens that night for light travel and ended up getting a decent nightshot after bracing against a trash can i think thats what it was.<br>

ISO 1600 1/10 sec f/4 55mm</p><div>00UVS2-173257584.thumb.jpg.2644735a09c2806f6b1c4b398660fec0.jpg</div>

<p>Gary M.<br>

What a freakin' sunset. I just sent a link to your shot to anyone in my address book with an eye for beauty.<br>

Right place at the right time is one thing... Having your camera with the right lens is quite another.<br>

congrats, your shot blew me away!!!</p>

<p>I'm telling you the talent here on this forum is second to none . I will endevor to improve improve improve to come up to snuff.</p>

<p>I have a shot from a horse show shot Sunday. I really liked how this one made me feel when I first opened it.<br>

Shot with my D90 from the shade 1/320s at f5.6 iso 250. </p><div>00UVT6-173266284.jpg.5128b69b8af3d3e898e622cdb09f3368.jpg</div>

<p>I am sorry that I will need to post tomorrow regarding these fine offerings today. I would like to thank Lil and Joseph for their kind time spent last week.<br>

Here I wanted to show the wonderful side a the "Steel City" site of the upcoming G20 summit. You could spend months enjoying the varied architecture and landscape. Simply out of the camera in haste. d300 Tokina 11-16. What a lovely forum...</p><div>00UVUy-173281684.thumb.jpg.1a3d1c2edafef9a90796bf38e93f958e.jpg</div>