<p>I cut down some Kodachrome PKR120 (which is otherwise useless as there's nobody who can develop any K14 wider than 35mm) to 828 size and shot it in a Flash Bantam. What's going to happen if I send this to Dwayne's? Will they be able to develop it even though it's unperforated? do they need the sprocket holes?</p>

<p>Also, what are the chances that I'll get my 828 spool back if I ask them for it?</p>

<p>Shalom</p>

<p>They should be able to process it. I presume that this is the only reason anyone buys old PKR120, to slit it down to 828 size. The machine isn't dependent on the sprockets, since it can also run 126 size, which is sprocket-less 35mm wide film. (That's <em>why</em> 126 film is 35mm wide, so it would fit in the Kodachrome lines.)<br>

But they may charge the push-processing uplift, since they may want to run it on a separate run, in case your slitting was less than precise, or ragged. They <em>really</em> would be unhappy if your roll failed in the machine in some way (jam, tear), as the 10 rolls before and after it would be all screwed up. <br>

I suppose they could make it safe by just attaching a machine-length of leader on each end of your roll.</p>