A challenge for all you PS Experts

<p>Okay, so I recently shot this windy San Francisco wedding and there's a photo of the groom's father and stepmother that I like, but to my dismay she has one eye completely closed. I didn't realize it at the time so didn't take another shot. Unfortunately I don't have another shot of them together like this as the stepmother had to leave early. Is there anyway of maybe cloning the other eye over the one thats closed, reversing it, and somehow making it look natural... If I can't save the photo (and I suspect that I can't) it won't be the end of the world. I'm mostly interested in whether or not it can be done and since I'm not terribly experienced with photoshop I thought maybe it would be a good lesson. <br>

Thanks in advance,</p>

<p>-Heath</p>

<p> </p><p><b>Moderator Note: Supportive/Positive Contributions and Constructive Criticism ONLY.<p>Please respond to the question asked, your opinion on whether or not someone should do this is not welcome here.</b><div>00Tg2Q-144967584.jpg.2a6f78ceed521d81c2465efa1a696d26.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p>amused myself clicking the layer with the opened eye on and off a few times</p>

</blockquote>

<p>LOL and I thought I was the only one who did that sort of thing! Before...After! Before...After! Shrinking stomachs, tamed hair, straightened and whitened teeth...hours of amusement.</p>

<p>But making an eye wink...that's a fun one!</p>