Nikon WedNEsDAy PiC #18

jose_angel

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>It snowed again last night in Montana, so it looks like January, complete with overcast skies. Therefore, I decided to post a photo from last fall. While driving around the countryside and keeping an eye on the setting sun, this tree caught my eye. I set up my tripod and waited a little while for the right moment. Nikon F4, AF Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6 ED, Velvia 50.</p><div>00TCqB-129541584.jpg.62cdf34c7195f0a0e0a5e383b0409f20.jpg</div>

<p><strong>Matthew and Simon &</strong><strong> Chris.....</strong> Thank you. I didn't think it was that good but I still like it.</p>

<p><strong>Hector....</strong> No time for birds. I am also feeling so lazy and I am just trying to enjoy my time instead of working on pictures. I am also with many friends since it was my friend's wedding so I have to stay around with the group. </p>

<p><strong>Dennis....</strong> I have no idea. Most probably there must be some kind of building laws same as in the UK. Here are all the house coordinated and makes them look really nice. I wish Japan was like that coz it makes it look really pretty.<br>

Ah! Time to pack again. I gotta a plane to catch. Italy is the next stop! <br>

<strong>Great work everybody!</strong></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Great pics everyone!</p>

<p>Saturday evening, I was sitting right outside my back door enjoying the great weather and contemplating the yard work I needed to do the next day - probably should have done it that day, but was not in the mood. I decided to monitor the bird feeders looking for some good bird shots and I noticed that my neighbor's kid's new project car - an old Dodge Dart - gave the scene an old-timey suburbian feel. I was impelled to capture the moment and transport it back in time - if you can overlook the modern bird feeder and solar ground lamp.</p>

<p>The photo was taken with a D60 and AF-S DX 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF ED VR. It was taken @ 55mm, f/4, 1/8sec, iso800 @ 7:35 PM EST. The image was then cropped some and converted to grayscale in Photoshop CS.</p><div>00TCtu-129571784.jpg.cd864b9718f7beb02dd2c3c32b038c35.jpg</div>

<p>Amazing photos again, way too many great pics to choose one favorite, this truly keeps getting better and better!</p>

<p>On this week I went and bought myself a new body, Fuji S5 pro, but didn't have much time to shoot with it, just a few test shots (including the obligatory my-first-fuji-color-sunset-pic :) ). Again however, I chose a pic taken with my D50/50mm-combo that comes with me where ever I may go. The best camera truly seems to be the one you have with you when you need one...</p>

<div>00TCuK-129577784.jpg.e5938dab2388829eb12d92fb1b747eaf.jpg</div>

<p>I love the images especially the colors Christopher caught in Montana<br>

My son had just gotten out of the bath when i had the nerve to take a picture of him. i love the expression and vibrant towel<br>

D50 SB600 with 50mm 1.8</p><div>00TCuS-129579584.jpg.c695f453409c0f40e522afb02e2f00eb.jpg</div>

Impressive shots on this wednesday thread. So far my favorites are : Jose A., Susan W.(the second one) ,J.F.Zhang, Gary McGhee, Eli G., Shawn McFarlane, Robert D., Hector A., Richard Armstrong (wow !), Dan Park, Chris Court, Michael S., Wyne C., Alistar A.

My picture was taken last week . I was very busy since with some assignements but I prefere to post this one instead :