My First Book

<p>Hello everyone!<br>

In one thread, here in the casual conversations, I was talking about crisis. A huge period without a clear end. But today I'm here, and happy to present my first book: CABARCENO. A large format book, wich contains a series of wildlife portraits made in the Europe's largest wild animal preserve (in Cantabria, Spain), where more than a hundred species roaming in semi-wild conditions. It took me tree years of an intensive work. Sometimes hard, difficult, maddeningly, others funny, exciting and amazing. I'm very proud of this book. I think that it represents the effort of a lot of years, working hard and ever trying to improve. </p>

<p> So now I want to share it with you, with the Photonet members. Five years, a book and a few tiny wrinkles, between my first digital camera, a Minolta Dimage 5 and today a Canon 1Ds Mark III. I've learned, and improved my skills here in Photonet. This site is very special for me. That's why I want to say thanks for listening to me, for helping me, criticize my work, for visiting my portfolio. It has been visited 100.000 times. </p>

<p>THANK YOU SO MUCH</p>

<p>http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=997968</p>

<p>Your gallery is stunning. My congratulations on your new book. I see you are a prolific worker at your craft and have very high standards . Good to discover you as one of the photonet topnotch photographers. We seek inspiration from high energy people always. (To get off our backsides and get outdoors and see what nature has on view. Aloha nui, Marina, gs</p>

<p>Congratulations!<br>You have for long been one of the 'best' photographers here and one of my favourites. Wishing you all the best in marketing success. I'm now wondering which of your many many superb shots did you choose to include in this volume. It must have been one helluva tough job. Working on Book #2 now? :=)</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>Hi, looks like a wonderful book, a huge fan of your work Marina, something I aspire too. But where can I get a copy? Searched Amazon, nothing. Asked in my local Waterstones, never heard of it. Tried the Book depository online and a few others...nothing. Is there an ISBN number I can use to track a copy down?</p>