What do you expect from a Photo-Tour?

<p>I live in Costa Rica, Central America, and have a friend that organizes tourism packages (mostly for customers in the US) and has an idea of developing tours specificaly designed for photographers here in Costa Rica. He asked me to post the following questions to get some useful feedback from potential customers:<br>

1. What would be the ideal lenght for a trip? 5, 7, 10 days?<br>

2. How much would you pay for, let´s say, a 5 day trip that includes transport, food, and hotel?<br>

3. What kind of photo related facilities and equipment would you need to make your trip a memorable experience?<br>

I think this guy might be into something, since regular tours in my country don´t have the slightest orientation into photography, with no respect for the golden hours photographers crave.<br>

Let me know any advise you deem important.</p>

<p>1. Between 3-10 days is the ideal length, yes.<br>

2. Prices depends entirely on the quality of the transport, food and accommodations. Say between $100 and $350 / day?<br>

3. 110V charging stations. Also, a shareable PC which you can download your photos for review. Making a copy for each customer to take back to the States as an immediate backup. Finally, fast Internet connections.</p>