so now i'm serious... where can i get more training?

sandy_w1

<p>i live in nyc and would like to take workshops to become faster at adjusting settings. i'd consider myself above amateur. i want to learn the "cool" pro stuffs!!! such as backlight, hard light, kelvin, etc.. i use manual settings only. yes, i want to get good at identifying settings based on photos. i want to see "colors with my eyes". where can i get more training?</p>

<p>i am an apprentice for one very successful photographer and a second shooter for another up-coming photographer. i am learning a lot but it's distracting to do that on the job. often times after work they are also very busy. do you have any specific book and workshop suggestions?</p>

<p>Hi Sandy,<br /> We have video tutorials on photography and photoshop at the link below, and also make tutorials on both subjects for members. We have been in the photography business for 30 years, so have seen just about everything, so take a look.<br /> <p>MODERATOR NOTE: Website signature link deleted. The only place for your URL is in your Community page.