WedNEsDAy PiC #15

jose_angel

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Thanks for your comment guys. You make me want to learn more about photography and post-processing. I'm trying out CS2 now while saving for a tokina 11-16 for really ultrawide landscape shots. Then I want an ulta light tripod, to become millioner, etc...<br /> Gary, I edited the comment because after I wrote it, saw your caption with the information I was wondering about. Thanks for the link anyway, I know for sure what you are using now. I have never seen a ND filter, so I was wondering: Do you screw it to the lense as normal filters? and, do you have problems of uneven darkness as people using circular polarizers with ultra wides complain about? If I buy the Tokina or new Sigma, I would have liked to take pictures as yours.<br /> JZ, where can I get one of those birds? I would like to have one in my room for when my wife gets mad at me...<br>

<br /> Cheers. I will travel now for "spring" break with snow. "See" you next Wednesday<br /> Hector</p>

<p>Hey all!<br>

I love the postings already today! Great shots!<br>

I am new to Photo.net and have been following the WedNEsDAy PiCs for 3-4 weeks now. I find myself fairly excited to see what will show up each week. I have finally found the time this morning (and worked up the courage, I might add) to contribute a pic to the thread. I don't have any pics from today yet, but I took this picture last week while on vacation and thought it might be an adequate contribution.<br>

I loved the light in this lobby and that is what drew me to take the shot - yes, the off angle is intentional. Just curious - just a bit of trivia; does anyone know where this is?</p><div>00T0US-123139584.jpg.e6877b3316ea4e20148a8a3d81998a9a.jpg</div>

<p>This young girl was in the crowd at an Upwards Awards Show. Upwards is a program at our Church for young children. She is a very beautiful child and always has a great smile on her face. I took this 3 weeks ago in a High School gym. She was sitting on the lap of her Grand Mother so that is the reason I used a little edge treatment. phil</p><div>00T0Uc-123143684.jpg.e399aa26349cb8322d90675c1eabcd8c.jpg</div>

<p>Hello. There are so many interesting pictures. Many beautiful places.<br>

My pictures is not very special but what I like about it is that it doesn't look like a japanese place. To me it looks like if it was taken in a foreign country.</p>

Nikon D50 - AF 35 f/2<div>00T0VS-123151584.jpg.1433839a338370110cb24360e228ccae.jpg</div>

<p>Great work this week everyone! As usual, thank you Jose for getting us kicked off!</p>

<p>This is a picture of my dog Frisco. He's getting pretty old and I wanted a few snapshots of him. Plus I wanted to use my still pretty new lens. D200 and Nikkor 50 f/1.4G, set to Aperture Priority, +0.7 ev.</p><div>00T0W3-123155584.jpg.b9d5c47726fc638f46cba43696801ca9.jpg</div>

<p>Wow, some really beautiful shots this week! Well done, all.</p>

<p>My wife and I went to a botanical garden yesterday. Although crowded, we managed to stroll around and see the different plants and flowers without too much difficulty. This flower intrigued me. It was all by itself in a sea of green, and slightly back lit, causing it to be noticed. Taken with D700, 24-70 zoom, hand held.</p><div>00T0Wu-123161584.jpg.1a69ec74c87f9e3c9f4ebefb22050cf0.jpg</div>