Polaroid Speed Magny? 35mm-FULL FRAME adapter. Ever seen one of these?

<p>I just found the coolest thing: <br>

<br /> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150330131661<br /> Has anyone ever used one of these? It appears like it turns a Nikon F2 into a full frame polaroid camera. But I wonder how it looks, pretty unique I imagine. From the photos I gather that there is a lens that sits on the cameras film gate and projects the image to a mirror which redirects the image through an ENLARGER LENS down to another mirror, and onto a polaroid pack holder. I did a search and it looks like they made a similar device for 4x5 too. <br>

<br /> I also really wonder what effect the enlarger lens in the middle has on the image, I imagine it must impart it's own signature on the image.<br>

<br /> It sounds awfully cool; I want it!</p>

<p>Wow!</p>

<p>I haven't seen or heard about one of these things in decades!!</p>

<p>Back in the day, high-end studio photographers used them to shoot polaroid tests. It was too, expensive and esoteric for anybody I knew to use for artisitic purposes. Of course, I didn't know all that many people so I could have missed something big.</p>

<p> It didn't cover full-frame with anything less than an 85mm lens, if I remember. I used several to photograph people on theme park rides back in the '70s using Nikkor 400/5.6 and 300/4.5 lenses. They made hundreds of exposures on a daily basis and proved to be up to the task. Bulky, heavy, awkward-looking, and great.</p>

<p> </p>