Paterson tank not closed

<p>I am not a beginner, but this is so stupid that I put it under the «Beginner» category. I have loaded a 600 ml Paterson tank wih, not one, but two rolls of Tri-X, and just put it on my desk, until processing. As I was typing on my keyboard, I could hear this muted «knock-knock» next to me. I had a hunch, and checked the tank, and what do you know? The funneling lid either had become unlocked or had not been entirely locked in the first place, but it was just short of the familiar locking click. What do you think? Are my rolls ruined, or do I stand a chance that no light has entered? Thanks.</p>

<p>Even locked, the funnel hood can making up and down knocking noise, due to the rather loose fit tolerances. If the hood hasn't lifted too much while unlocked, the light trap should still be effective.</p>

<p>Worth processing the rolls, I think. Even if some light has entered, many mages may still be unaffected. Even if they are partially affected, sometimes such errors can lead to interesting images (On another plane, I have in-camera double exposed on some occasions, with fascinatig results).</p>