Adobe photoshop CS4

newbie1

<p>Not a question here; just a statement.</p>

<p>I have just purchased the new PhotohopCS4 full program "NEW IN THE BOX WITH CERTIFICATES" on Amazon.com for $328.00 plus 14.00 shipping. This is a far cry from the $699.99 regular price.</p>

<p>Just thought you might like to know if someone is looking to upgrade to it.</p>

<p>Go to Amazon go to the CS4's then to "new and Used" CS4 for sale. There you will find a list of the NEW CS4's for sale. This is where I came across them and Purchased Mine for $328.00 NEW. I do not have a MAC, I have a Windows XP desktop. I did not look to see if the same could be purchased for MAC.</p>

<p>Another OP question that makes no sense. You can upgrade to CS4 for $200 from Adobe. "Upgrade" means upgrading your current version of PS (CS1 2 or 3) to CS4. No?</p>

<p>I think you are being ripped off for a new version for $328 (i.e., you don't know what a legitimate seller is, and for someone who's been online likely so many years hard to fathom).</p>

<p>I have purchased the full program versus the upgrade as I have it on 4 computers. Also, I have found that if a program or hard drive crashs for some reason, at least with other programs, running the upgrade on it then has not worked in the past. Therefore, I am playing it safe. And, I want to program for when I purchase a laptop in the next week or so.</p>