Pets and DSLR's

hjoseph7

<p>Well, according to my extensive research... I've found that not only do most DSLR owners own cats, at least 95% of pictures taken with DSLR's are of cats. 4% of pictures are of kids, the other 0.9% is wedding photographers, and 0.1% of all pictures taken with a DSLR are of subjects other than the owners children, pets, weddings, and the occasional tree or ocean scene.</p>

<p>"Well, according to my extensive research... I've found that not only do most DSLR owners own cats, at least 95% of pictures taken with DSLR's are of cats."<br>

You got a point there David I never thought of that. In any case I saw some hand-held vacuum cleaner on sale today.</p>

<p>No cat hairs on the sensor so far, even though we have two cats. However, after having my 20D serviced last year I was very much surprised and amused to find a hair looking very much like the ones from our younger cat stuck below the top LCD's (the B/W one showing settings info) protective screen. Apparently it had been somewhere inside the camera and migrated to a more visible spot during the service process. :)<br>

One more reason never to sell/dispose that camera body, I suppose.</p>