UFO ... Can you identify?

<p>I've been "processing" some photos taken during the past couple of weeks and came across this odd one. I was attempting (poorly, I might add) to capture the full moon through a pecan tree. This particular photo, captured an odd flying object--it looks like a plane or a goose or a bug. I shot five in succession, this being the first, and the other five don't have this "thing." Any ideas?</p><div>00SDy3-106705984.thumb.jpg.ab300a81534af8e3d8e323b4bcab696b.jpg</div>

<p>Plane, most likely. Also the light looks right. The moon is almost full and sky still blue, it means the sun has just set in your back. In the altitude of the plane the sun sets later, so it is still illuminated.<br /> from the tront.</p>

<p>It looks like a plane. The bright areas could be the sun's reflection since it was indeed flying in that direction. I guess I was thrown off by it not being in any of the sequential photos. This one, the first, was taken at 18:13:22 then 18:13:22, 18:13:23: 18:13:23, 18:13:24. Do you suppose the camera just happened to focus on the plane in the first picture and then found another subject in the subsequent photos?</p>

<p>Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I now observe that the moon and the 2 dark shapes below it, are alligned in precisely the same way as the Pyramids at Giza, which in turn are identical to the alignment of the Belt Stars in Orion's belt, which...............I must not say more.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>"I shot five in succession, <em>this being the first, and the other five don't have this "thing." </em> Any ideas?"</p>

</blockquote>

<p>That seems odd unless the interval between shots was a few seconds or more. Maybe the Air Force is testing new Stealth technologies.</p>

<blockquote>Michael Chang [subscriber] [Frequent poster] , Jan 25, 2009; 01:31 a.m.<p>

"I shot five in succession, this being the first, and the other five don't have this "thing." Any ideas?"<p>

That seems odd unless the interval between shots was a few seconds or more. Maybe the Air Force is testing new Stealth technologies.</blockquote><p>

You know what else is odd? That she "shot five in succession" and the first was proceeded by another 5 shots (5+1=6). Where is the 'sixth shot'? Cue X-Files music.....

<p>Still an interesting shot. Several times I've seen a commercial airliner pass in front of the moon while I had a telescope pointed at the moon. By the time I could get a camera ready, it was always gone.<br>

The most common things where I live that get mistaken for UFO's are weather balloons and bright planets. A pair of binoculars is all that's needed to clear that up. During the close Mars opposition of 1971 some neighbors called me convinced they saw a UFO in the east. Just Mars.</p>

<p>Still an interesting shot. Several times I've seen a commercial airliner pass in front of the moon while I had a telescope pointed at the moon. By the time I could get a camera ready, it was always gone.<br />The most common things where I live that get mistaken for UFO's are weather balloons and bright planets. A pair of binoculars is all that's needed to clear that up. During the close Mars opposition of 1971 some neighbors called me convinced they saw a UFO in the east. Just Mars.<br>

At the risk of sounding too much like a Trekkie, Rose-Marie, the Romulans had the Warbirds and Klingons and Romulans both had birds of prey. At least that's what my Hallmark Star Trek ornaments have printed on the box.</p>