High quality Portfolio reviews

<p>I'm looking for suggestions of places that do high quality portfolio reviews, where you can have your portfolio seen by many professionals in the photography field in a 2-3 day review session. I know there is review santa fe, and photolucida, both are supposed to be a very good, quality reviews where your work can be seen by many pros. Anything closer to new york or new england recommended?</p>

<p>If you google "New York photo portfolio review" you will get quite a few responses. Some are multiple reviewers and some are not. I prefer a session with a single reviewer, you get to understand where they are coming from by hearing their reviews of other portfolios. The Powerhouse one looks like what you are asking about, the Stella Kramer one is what I would go to if I were looking.</p>

<p>I'm looking to get feedback from a number of sources, and equally as important, have my work exposed to people who are in a position to further my work via a gallery show or book publication. So a one on one review wouldn't be as productive for my goals. If anyone has direct experience with the powerhouse review, I would be interested in hearing more about it.</p>