My First Time Seeing Snow!

<p>So it's snowing right now in Baton Rouge, LA, and this is my first time seeing snow! I'm sure it doesn't compare to the snows that a lot of people are used to, but for me it is pretty sweet. I took a few of pictures with my RB, couldn't pass that up. I am going to sleep for a little while, as I have a final this afternoon, but I will be waking up in an hour to walk around campus with my RB when there is light, if it is still snowing! Just wanted to share!</p>

<p>I couldn't really go back to sleep. So I put on my pea-coat (It's finally getting some good use.) and took my RB on a walk around campus. It was pretty awesome. Snow was staying on the ground, and people were making snowmen and having snowball fights. I think I got some good shots. The downside is that I did not think about the fact that snow is water and there would be puddles. I wore the wrong shoes. They are soaked, and my toes are freezing. It is no longer snowing. There is just some cold, cold rain now.</p>

<p><br /> Ronald: I do think, if I would have had to deal with it snowing for the whole day, I would be done with it, but it was awesome. I had a great time.</p>

<p><br /> Thank you all for the luck.</p>

<p>I did my undergraduate in Houston, where it almost never snows. Every year our U would bring in a snow truck and blast one of the quads with artificial snow to boost the spirits of our homesick Northerners. Good memories. :-)</p>

<p>Good luck with your final!</p>