Logo or name on pictures

acoba

I'm planning on purchasing Aperture or Photoshop Elements. I have read good reviews about Lightroom but I will have to

find out if there's a version for the my Mac. I'm assuming that with Aperture I will probably have to spend more money to

get a plug in to be able to do it. Thanks for your responses.

There are different methods to doing this. One method is to create a watermark: Here is a link to a tutorial that explains one method. http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshopelements/ht/psewatermark.htm

Another method is to create a brush that contains your information (i.e. copyright symbol plus year and name).

You can search the internet and find many tutorials about creating brushes and watermarks.

I use Photoshop. Some customers really, really want them. Some don't I personally don'tcare.

Anyway, I make the logo I want (at one point I just signed a piece of paper & scanned it in), opened the imagein PS and clicked "Define Brush Preset" under Edit. From then on, I just use it like a brush.<div>00RaRS-91497784.jpg.8b5b0b7c5d5eefed0b2c74623308bd56.jpg</div>