Adobe Lightroom 2 printing info on prints?need help please

Hello how are you. I was wondering if anyone from the photo .net community can help me out. So we are doing

portrait photography and I have downloaded the 30 day trial of adobe lightroom before I buy it. I will be

shooting a bunch of sittings every week and I want the digital workflow to go a smoothly as possible so my

questions are.....1) How do set up in lightroom 2 a way to have all my sittings from a city in order so that I

can print picture packages. Can I set up a custom print option of having it print out the same packages for like

40 sittings? Also when I do print which will be proofs 5*7's 8*10's 11*14's and 16*20's I would like to set it

up so that it displays a jpeg#, or a file # maybe a year and our company symbol and a copyright symbol on every

image in every package. I know it may seem alot to ask but I am brand new to lightroom and would much appreciate

some helpful remarks from the photo.net community. Thank you very much and I will be checking this often hope to

hear from you soon. Take care. Ryan J. Bolger

You can use the Identity Plate and Custom Text in the Photo Info to do some of what you want. But you don't get a lot of control. Use the Identity Plate for your copyright and company name, and the Photo Info for the filename.

You may need to set up a custom template to get the package printing you want. I don't think you can customize the printing module much more than that.

Some of the organizational things can/should be done in the Library module by creating named collections, or multiple catalogs. It's not going to do what you want exactly, automatically, you'll have do figure out appropriate folder structures etc.

<Chas>