2nd Leica Body - M6 or MP

I have an M3 since 20 years, so I added a M6 Clasic (0.85) about a year ago. I have no regrets at all. The M6 is a pleasure to use, but the M3 feels more like the way a Leica should be. The M3 and the M6 are for my needs the perfect pair of Leica M cameras.

As for black painted cameras, I got a Canon P that is black. I would not pay so much extra money just to get a black Leica.

I have one M6 Classic Chrome 0.72 and after some thought I opted for another exactly the same. It seemed to make

sense. The MP is a fine camera and still in the current catalogue but I could not afford of justify spending that amount of

money. Anyway the M6 does everything an MP does and I don't want to pose, ``i just want to take pictures, mainly B&W

with one of the finest cameras ever made and the best optics in this format. I chose chrome again because to me Leica M

cameras look better in chrome than black, in fact I think all cameras look better in chrome. Professionals seem attracted to

black cameras for some reason or other, but I am not a professional and do not wish to pretend I am<div>00R4ex-76213684.jpg.d52f5df982839f34aff3d77cbb2fdf48.jpg</div>