Urgent help needed - where to find a bokeh at short notice.

Stephen, the book "Making Sense of Wine" that you can fin in Amazon has a chapter about "Bouquet". If you try the wines

he recommends, you will end up seeing everything with a smooth "Bokeh". That's what we call a learning experience, trust

me.

Stephen: Just pick up a copy of <i>Guns, Germs and Steel</i>. It's an interesting study of cultural evolution

throughout history, and provides insight into the ways that natural resources, climate, and other factors have

propelled certain peoples, and geographies into the technological forefront and the resulting prosperity.

<br><Br>

As the author clearly establishes, the single most important factor in the evolution of an advanced culture is the

availability of easily mined bokeh. Obviously, the Germans and Japanese have enormous natural bokeh reserves, and

have developed highly specialized subcultures of bokeh refinement and use in the technological arts. During the great

Bokeh Phase of the Industrial Revolution, these two countries turned into optical powerhouses, and were able to not

only make great telescopes, but also gave birth to the cult of Rangerfinderism. This secret society's influence on the

graphic arts and journalism is now the primary factor in determining the course of international relations and the

global economy.

<br><br>

You've heard of the Illiuminati? What, you didn't think that had to do with lighting? And that pyramid with what looks

like a shining eye on the back of the US currency? Nope: that's just The Speedlight Of Justice. Even the mysterious

Masons use the ancient symbol of the Pentaprism. See, if you just read some history, this all becomes clear. A

handful of rich families are now entirely in charge of the international bokeh supply. The Von Tiffens, especially. Their

spokesperson ("Lex" somebody - I can never remember his last name) pretends to agitate against the importance of

this valuable, but horded resource, but we see right through his disengenuous anti-bokeh propoganda. When he says

that we can switch to entirely wind- and solar-powered out of focus areas in our portraits within ten years, don't

believe him. He's really a stooge for the bokeh refinement industry.

<br><Br>

Anyway, have a happy Labor Day!

I think that's my son on the forklift. Seriously. He sent it to me many months ago (Current TV).

Per your advice, I'm reading "Guns, Germs, and Steel" while drinking large quantities of wine, and the concept of bokeh is

becoming more and more fuzzy. Eureka!

• 1 month later...

Wow, I missed that memo, Lex. I'm going to have to change my vacation plans.

<br><br>

I look forward to being The Right Honorable and Right Angular Mr. Laur, M.O.I.

<br><br>

Speaking of Dante's Inferno, I actually <i>did</i> talk my way out of reading that in a class, and instead spent a few weeks deconstructing C.S. Lewis. That took some Hideous Strength, let me tell you. I should have stuck with Dante.