Ever-ready Case for Zeiss Ikon and Noctilux ?

Hello,

I have dilemma and I'm posting it here in hope that someone has found solution for it already :-) I shoot Zeiss ikon ZM

and Leica Noctilux (the latest version with hood built-in) and I'm using the bottom part of Voigtlander Bessa ever-

ready case to protect the camera but I want to have complete case that will cover the camera and Noctilux. Bessa

case is way too small, I also have Leica ever-ready case made for M7 with standard front and the bottom is too small

for the camera and the top is too small for the lens too. I was wondering about the Zeiss case made for Ikon ZM but

it says one the B&H website that the case is made for up to 50mm Zeiss lens that is not large at all. I'm sure

someone has a solution for this problem already, please share :-) I would appreciate and advice or ideas. Thank you.

Tom

@ El Fang - I know Luigi cases, he doesn't make one that will fit Noctilux inside, he could make one custom for me but that would be very expensive. If I need to go with custom case I'd rather buy another Bessa case and find someone who can modify it for me nicely.

And what is so funny about ever-ready cases? I rather have this to protect my camera and lens when I'm not shooting than any other case or bag. Or maybe my sense of humor is not sophisticated enough to understand the reason :D

I wouldn't laugh but also wouldn't go to the expense of customising a case for the noctilux. I do like the every-ready base

as it improves slow hand holding and quietens the camera further. But I hardly use one now. I once bought a lovely almost

new M4-2 case and use this very occasionally. I am worried about the marks it is accumulating! The M2 looks almost

perfect after 50 years so I no longer bother with a case.

Regarding the case issue . . .I have had some luck with Zing & Op/Tech neoprene cases on SLRs and my G2. The neoprene is rugged & flexible and should provide some protection. You can leave the lens hood on usually. It's a low-cost experiment and provides a low-visibility cover.