A few graphical/design changes around photo.net...

joshroot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Find the font for image comment (critique) text to be quite tiny. Using IE7 on Vista Home Premium. Zoom set to 100%, page text size = normal. Monitor is 22" wide screen set to 1440x900 (capable of 1680x1050). I use this resolutiion for most tasks such as web browsing. Problem is not apparent on all pages; ie this page has a nice readable font.

Ian,

It's the plus sign to the right of the tabs. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Perhaps it needs the word "expand" or something near it.

Bill,

Are you asking about the same thing as Ian? Or are you talking about the tab that says "details"?

Erick,

What new answer page are you looking for? They all work for me. Which forum is it where they aren't working? The "new answers" page has not been changed, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

Mike,

I listed the known issues at 5:50pm and that is one of them. It helps to read my posts before posting yourself.

John,

Same answer as Mike. Take a minute and see if this has been mentioned before. I the case of the links, it has been mentioned multiple times. Not to mention listed as a "known issue". We're working on it.

Okay, I'm going to guess that the programmers are working on stuff, so I'm going to ask every to not freak out and give them a chance.

<P>

Let me repeat that, <b>please give the programmers a chance to do their magic</b>. We can reassess where we are with the bugs later this evening.

<p>

I'm going to go have some dinner now and feed the baby.

Hi, I know that at the top you have stated that you fixed the details tab on the individual photo view, but I still can't use any

of the tabs. Maybe it will take a while to work, but just thought I'd let you know. Thanks for all of your hard work. - Lex

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think we're able to 'edit info' in regard to folder titles, etc. I just signed on, and I'm exploring the new format, but I couldn't figure out where that feature was and I need to change something in my folder title. As always, thanks for your hard work in trying to make this a better site for all.

For everyone having difficulties with the new design, please try holding down shift while reloading the page you are having

troubles with. An old version of the javascript files may account for many of your problems. You should only need to do this

once.