Where to buy Second-hand Leica in Köln or Brussels?

As for Brussels, I remember a very nice shop, maybe 150, 152 or 154 rue du Midi, close to the Grand Place; some years ago I used to be in Brussels once a month for my job and passed in front of it's window on my way from railway station to EC buildings (unfortunately the shop was always close because I was too early or too late!); they had nice 2d hand Leicas and lenses. Hope they are still there!

In Köln there are plenty of photo shops. I remember one very, very close to the cathedral (turn around the cathedral, you can't miss it).

Nice pictures to make either in Brussels and Köln, too!

Raymond

Cologne:

Foto Gregor at Neumarkt has an impressive collection of used Leica gear (do not miss the basement !!!).

A smaller store is Foto Brell opposite the main train station. They have a smaller selection but reasonable prices.

Directly attached to the foot of the dome and a few hundred meters further at the Wallraffplatz ist Foto Lambertin. Also worth a visit.

Ulrik

I went to Photo Gregor, near a small park, near Kathe Kollwitz's museum, and only looked at

the treasures in the window. Nice stuff, very high prices. That's the only place I remember,

although there was another small store not far from the Museum of Modern Art. Sorry,

cannot recall the name... Otherwise, if you want to photograph, the area near the Dom is

great for people shots.

In Brussels, the main place to visit is located a little bit out of the centrum but easy to reach walking:

Photo Campion - Second Hand shop

Rue Saint-Boniface 1,5 1050 Ixelles

Attention, closed on Monday and Tuesday

Not to far from city old centrum (and Manekenpiss) side by side, you'll find:

PCH (Photo Cine House) - don't miss the little Leica and Nikon "museum" inside of the shop. That's my favorite photshop in Brussels.

Rue du Midi 154, 1000 Bruxelles

Ali Photo Video - here the moustached man can be in bad mood... I don't go anymore in that shop.

Rue du Midi 150, 1000 Bruxelles

In Köln, you'll find some shops. I remember 3 of them:

a) one against the Döm (the cathedral) facing main train station

b) a small one not far from the Dome on a little square just near a luxury jewelry (Bulgary? or Cartier?)

c) and of course Foto Gregor at Neumarkt, price can be high but don't miss that place. Second-hand are in the basement but a nice "museum" is in the middle of the main area.