Photo-Netter Marina Cano gets a five page spread in April issue of Popular Photography magazine

tholte

Thanks a lot! I worked hard, but now I am getting the rewards.

On May, I publish my first book about animals. I have been selected as finalist in an international competition, and my photos will be exhibited in New York. I'm so happy!

Thanks to all the people in photo.net who have made possible all this. And I'll try to improve my English...

Hi Marina, I saw the article yesterday. When I opened the contents I saw your iconic zebra image. Then I knew there had to be an aricle featuring you. Congratulations. Good luck with the book, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ed!

Mi book will be in the book stores in May or June, I think, but only in Spain. The exhibition is about an international contest that will hold a photo exhibition for the winning photos in NYC. I don't know where and when, by now. Thanks for your interest.

Marina, you deserve all the accolade possible for your hard work and dedication. You have

provided all of a a wonderful glimpse into animal relationships and your landscape work is

profound. Congratulations and continued success always, it has been an honor to share in

the viewing of your spectacular work. richard e karas

Muchas gracias Berta, el placer es poder compartir, y aprender.

La exposicion de NY es producto de un concurso internacional donde tengo dos fotos seleccionadas. Todavia no se nada al respecto, imagino que sera para Junio o puede que Julio. Cuando los responsable anuncien la fecha, lo hare publico aqui. Muchas gracias de nuevo y cuidate tu tambien.

When I got the April issue in hands, I spotted the zebras' shot known from your portofolio in PN. The title verified the author's name and the witty title "the beauty and the beasts" enhanced the impression. A fine article, superb photos( upon which the article was based obviously),useful tips, proved by the results achieved. Congratulations for the article and the accompanying accolades . Congratulations for what is to follow! Flautist?!You are serving two arts quite diverse and this shows a person of wide mind spectrum.

The article referred to "the beauty" but the editors showed only the "beasts". Was it your decision?Many compliments and regards, Chris Panagiotidis

Solo un mes en PN y admirando desde el principio tu trabajo, me alegro mucho de que hayas

empezado a recibir estos reconocimientos que te mereces (las satisfacciones siempre vienen

con el trabajo bien hecho). Se que disfrutas con cada disparo y que todo esto te ayudara a

seguir y a hacernos disfrutar (de tu trabajo y de tu exito) a todos tu amigos.

Enhorabuena//Nacho

• 12 years later...