with any search engine fo my site, I am about to cancel but I wanted a few

opinions first. I am a NYC wedding photographer, and I am in a sea of

competition. I really need to get my site seen, but my attempts have proved

futile ;)

Any advice would be great, I have no problem paying for good exposure....I just

can't afford to get ripped off!

---

Stacy

I'd cancel, most of those types of businesses are rip offs. You could look into google keyword advertising, but I don't think that is cheap either.

Try putting your web site address in your profile here, and add it to every post you make. Try googling for your self in various combinations , that seem to encourage google to do a better job of finding you. Also do you have tag words on your home page for the search engines to read when they look at the source of the page?

<i>"Putting your web site url in your signature on this post would help with exposure a little. Google picks up the content of almost every post made here."</i>

<p>

Charles is correct.

<p>

As per the terms of use, we do not allow "signatures" or links at the bottom of posts. We have spent a lot of time and energy giving photo.net the clean and uncluttered look that has made it so popular.

Thanks guys...I am still unsure though. I extended my 30-day trial with them cause I wasn't seeing anything come up yet...they told me to wait longer. I will not pay for it if I don't see a big change by the end of my trail. I am getting tired of craigslist...it is good but there are over 500 wedding photogs per day posting in my area...and I'd rather avoid magazine ads and I get mixed opinions about having a booth at a show. I really just don't know how to get the best advertising! I am willing to pay of course, but I need it to be well worth it. My web site is http://www.EthanAlfredStudios.com Any suggestions will be great! Especially from those who have experience working in areas with an ocean of healthy competition ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
<p>I've had a very bad experience with LocalPull. I signed up with them about 2 years ago for a 1 year period of time. I did not renew with them because they really did not provide anything of value. Yet all this time later they still send me "hard sell" emails, even threatening emails, since I did not renew my membership. I would avoid them!</p>