Post some pics

jgredline

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great pictures, people. :) Maria, I also love cemetaries - makes my skin tingle being in the oldest parts - reading dates. I get the same feeling in museums. Just love old things, history, the stories that have been forgotten.

Best two shots from the India portfolio - were the one of the coke machine - Seemed like the cow was waiting in line... and the monkey - and the look on that little girl's face. :)

Mike, great job on the bird shots - I've not mastered taking pictures of birds... it's amazing how you managed to get the wings on the hummingbird. Awesome picture. Also love the colors in the butterfly picture. Makes me miss the summer.

Maria - stop complaining '1 inch'... we got '10 inches' on Friday. It's absolutely gorgeous - but wish it would melt already.

Hey Godfrey, some really good pictures. As a beginner - I guess I am wondering - when is it ok to cut off people's heads, and when isn't it? I know your picture works - but, if I took a picture without heads of some friends they'd laugh at me. (I'm guessing, it's not appropriate to be creative when friends are involved.) :)