Fashion / Editorial pictures - Girls and Cars

I'm looking for good reference of girls and cars pictures around the net but

couldn't find any place to even start. My interest is to look for some

inspiration to my photography regarding interation of both elements, as well as

creative lighting, modeling, post production work, etc...

Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks.

Girls are usually too young to drive. Unless you are a pederast, perhaps you'd like pictures of women and cars?

I am presuming that you are a 'boy', of course.

Sometimes the much decried 'political correctness' is merely a matter of good manners, after all.

I'm not familiar with the magazine you cite, but most auto mags use a combination of location shots and studio shots. The locations are often chosen to provide uncluttered backgrounds and clean sweeping foregrounds with few objects to create distracting reflections. Several photogs over on fredmiranda.com have shown good location shots.

Studio shooting of cars is generally the exclusive domain of high-end photogs and studios because there is no way to "ghetto" the huge light sources required for advertising-style car shots. Those pictures are typified by the lack of apparent reflections (actually reflections of large white diffusers) and smooth ever light.

For the "pretty girl with a truck at the beach" kind of stuff, anything will work that fills the shadows and softens the contrast. Pay attention to backgrounds and reflections.

<Chas>

Flávio, sorry to have snapped at you. Didn't mean it to come off so harsh as it did.

It's just that usage in American English has shifted in this regard since the days when men were men but women were 'girls'. In English, the use of child terms for adults has often been associated with what are called "assymmetrical relationships."

Some of the fossils who still use such terms seek to deny the simple justice of it by indicating that "political correctness" has got out of hand. To these, I just cite the 11th commandment- "Do unto others..."