What enhanced image editing tools do you want?

My suggestions:

Unblink: opens the eyes of the one person who blinked in an otherwise splendid

group photo

Powerline Removal: erases power lines & towers (including microwave and cell

towers) from your photographs of ancient &/or natural settings.

Tourist Removal: Removes extraneous people from your photos of Stonehenge,

Ankor Wat, Machu Picchu, etc.

Additions?

Right now I could use a tool to remove dust and scratches. I had some old 6X6 negatives scanned for me and find that there are litterly thousands of specks to remove. Truly, thousands. Last evening I spent two hours working with the spot healing brush and the clone brush. I got rid of the specks and scratches, but my sky looks like a World War I battlefield. What could I have used to improve my negs, and what can I do now to smooth out the mess created? A can of beer to the best helper! Sorry, that'll be virtual beer. Or, I can drink if for you.

Extrapolation. If you've framed a photograph too tightly, the tool I want should use the information within the frame to produce what is outside the frame. Early versions might give you only a few additional pixels, but a good extrapolation program should be able to use the information in a body decapitated by the photographer and produce an accurate image of the head that belongs with that body.

Good suggestions, Hector & Jennifer, How about a "Youth-en" tool which not only smoothes wrinkles but also corrects for the effects of long-term exposure to gravity? I'd want that before I attempt a self-portrait.

BILL: If you haven't already, you should probably request advice on the darkroom forums: you're more likely to hear from folks with relevant expertise there than here.