E-6 processing lab in Stockholm, Helsinki or Tallinn?

Fotohause in Tallinn says that they are only professional lab in Estonia. They will process your slides for same day (you can have them processed for lower fee when you can accept longer waiting time).

<p>

Sadly they have website only in Estonian and contact information in Russian and no English website. Here is link to address and small map <href="http://www.fotohaus.ee/index.php?chlang=rus">http://www.fotohaus.ee/index.php?chlang=rus </a>

<p>

I do not know where it exactly is because I do not live in Tallinn but it seams to me that it is basically in central city or near to it.

<p>

They are open Monday to Friday 9 - 19, Saturday 10 - 18, Sunday CLOSED.

Their web site says that prices for slide film are

<p>

135, 120 / waiting time from 3 working days 80.00 EEK<br>

135, 120 / waiting time 24-48h 90.00 EEK<br>

135, 120 / for same day 100.00 EEK

<p>

220 / waiting time from 3 working days 100.00 EEK <br>

220 / waiting time 24-48h 110.00 EEK <br>

220 / for same day 120.00 EEK

<p>

1 EURO is about 15.66 EEK, so 135/120 is about 6.40 EUR for same day.

<p>

If you like more information you can try call them +372 6613 043 or send email lab[at]fotohaus.ee . I think they can speak English and possibly Russian too.

<p>

There are also other labs doing slide processing but they are not saying in their web page how long it would take or saying that they are doing slide processing twice a week or something.

Of the countries you mention, the only Baltic country is Estonia ;-)

In Helsinki, Fotoyks is probably easiest, processing usually is half a day and 6 euros for E-6. You can find it on Fredrikinkatu 51, close to Kamppi center. They do all common film sizes.

There are dedicated pro labs (e.g. www.dialab.com), but these have shorter opening times and are often a slightly off from the center of the city.