WHICH CAMERAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR CORBIS?

Corbis doesn't care what kind of camera you're using. They care what kind of file you deliver. Anything from a Nikon D200 (or Canon equivalent) on up will meet their specs as-is. Cameras with few megapixels may need Genuine Fractals. Scanned film will also meet the specs.

However upsizing images from smaller sensors (as you asked about previously) probably won't win you any friends if they find out you are doing it to try to fool them!

If your work is exceptional, I presume they may be prepared to make an exception!

• 1 month later...
I know that at the Perfect Picture School of Photography, www.ppsop.com, they just started an area that will allow you to submit unlimited images for a small monthly fee, and those images will be looked at by Corbis and Fogstock. The two agencies will only accept images that were taken with an 8MP or higher and each have their own requirements for submission. The site has other information as well on it, but I think it is a pretty good outfit.

• 4 months later...

Wojtek,

I know this is a late reply, but it depends on what content-type you are submitting for. The

requirements vary for editorial, commercial, RF, RM, etc. Of course, bigger is always better,

and very generally speaking, the cleanest files come from Canon digital cameras. Hope this

helps.