Problem

Hi Tanya. I noticed this with your photo and if you look at the post I made below yours I think the answer is there. It's absurd but the way the system is set up your photo did not get very high in the default TRP at all, although it received excellent ratings. Good luck. It really is a fine photo.

The photo is currently #353 on the three day rate recent average. Should be a lot higher, IMO, but the anonymous raters rated it a lot lower, which is usually the case. Unfortunately, portraits, especially of children, are oftentimes considered by raters as snapshots and it's really hard to get a kid's shot high on the TRP. I have four years of experience at it.

It's a great shot, and the expressions are very intriguing.

Best Regards

I just went through category 'children' and then 'All' for the last three days and saw it on the 29th place...which is its real place...well the forum has its policy which is not flattering for it.No casualties with anonimous low raters for certain members...it's not the first nor the last forum with preferances towards some and ignoring others...So it's a kind of losing time publishing here.