PHOTO.NET IS DOWN

mottershead

There is always a good side. I do not see any new complains posted about top galleries, ratings etc. Even a few days break will help a few to recover from gallery stress.

Wish you luck with smooth recovering of the site.

Well, I guess if it's down and may take a couple of days to fully fix, then I guess the rest of us will just have to do something crazy like ,go out and take some photo's or spend some time in the darkroom or on PS.

So when the site is fully functional again, we'll all have a lot of good new images to share.

Thanks for the heads up, Brian. Keep up the good work.

Thanks to everyone involved in fixing (and running) this fabulous site. It's my new virtual family! I thought when it didn't work for my yesterday that maybe I was doing something stupid so I'm glad everything is hunky-dory again (especially having just shuffled my portfolio).

Just an idea - Everyone reading this should promote subscription in their posts, at least for a short time. Get some money out of the free gawpers who can afford the very reasonable cost of taking part in the community properly.

I'm going to plug it myself so any support out there should add to the benefit.

Martin

Anyone have the direct-link to the "video" part? It was one of the "community/gallery/forums/equipment/learn/travel/shop/classifieds" until the crash, and I would like to see all the videos about senior portraiture. thanx!

cheers