graphic pj work

Well, it is a Latvian site, but it is in Russian. The article is basically talking about drug

addicts and the horrors that they go through. The text matches the pictures...the title is:

"(Drug) Addicts: Illusory "Happiness". The photographer was Brent Stirton. (It could be

Steerton or another spelling, but in Russian it is Stirton...it is not a russian name). For

example, the picture of the lady with injured leg (assuming it is gangrene) says: The

outcome of narcotic "paradise" is wholly predictable -- either rotting alive....or insanity.

With it, the end. <P>In any case, a very disturbing article and pictures, but of course a

situation that is much more common than many would like to admit. When I was living in

Russia (Yaroslavl), many of the kids in my dorm were heroin addicts. When I later moved

to Vladivostok, one of the Japanese students I knew was murdered by three heroin addicts

who thought he would have money because he was a foreigner. Don't get me wrong, I am

sure that similar situation could be found in many major US cities, but I believe it is a more

widespread problem in the FSU, as there is less infrastructure to prevent it, and a much

greater lack of jobs that pay a living wage.

the flow of drugs in the USA is big river, a very big river.

it is up to parents to do everything in their power to severe that connection between the junkie and your child. Latchkey kids are the highest profile targets.

the authorites have been largely ineffectual, a big "F."