Kodak 70mm 2424 IR

thanks, but I already buy mine cut down and respooled to 120 from David Romano.

But, damn, losing Aerographic 2424 may just end my occasional shooting of IR film as it was the only one I really liked. I may have to stock up the freezer.

I just didn't shoot Kodachrome, or PanX, or TechPan so those slid on by. But this really strikes home.

I've also been buying 120 IR film from David Romano, I hope he has a good stock of it! I also have a fresh 150' roll of Infared 70mm 2424 Aerographic in my deep freeze, I'll have to don the rubber gloves and spool a few 70mm cartridges to run through the 'blads and Hartblei, as a sort of a salute to Kodak's circling the drain.

This is an interesting dilemma. My last roll of 70mm 2424 is almost used up, and I have the required equipment to cut it down to 120, so I ought to get a last batch (to go with the remains of the last 4x5 which I stockpiled when it was discontinued). OTOH, since MACO is continuing to sell an infrared film, it would make sense to buy from them so that they keep producing it rather than rewarding Kodak for abandoning it. So much as I would like to keep using the Kodak product, I guess it is time to switch to MACO :-(