fuji acros100

damo75

I don't find its contrast to be problematic most of the time. If you have to handle high contrast subjects you can downrate to 50-64 and pull your dev, and/or use a diluted dev.<br>

FWIW I prefer the Across over TMX and Delta, it's closer to the look and tonality I get with 400 films. Probably related to the contrast issue some have mentioned...

Thanks Ronald it was a difficult capture as the whole scene is quite contrasty half lit by the

full sun.

The OP might like to try a couple of rolls before the wedding as it takes a little while to 'zero

in' on the films characteristics. I use a higher dilution dev to compensate,

If you don't dev your own then I think I'd use FP4 instead as most labs I've tried just put films

though roller transport machines with shot dev times, this doesn't suit Acros.

I rate it at 50 ASA in bright sun and dev in Rodinal 1:50, 20 C, 7 minutes. It can be contrasty, but does respond well to downrating and reduced development. It is very fine grained but, like TMX, I prefer it in an acutance developer rather than a solvent developer.

I've used it since it first came out in the US, and you can get some good results, but you have to be careful of the highlights blocking up. If you like contrast, it's very nice. I use it all the time for architectural type images where the subject matter is very strong. I'm not sure how suitable it is for weddings, but it's worth a try.

I've been using it quite happily for the past few months now. I used to shoot FP4, but I much prefer the grain and tones from Acros, they *feel* more natural. I develop for 18 minutes at 1:100 in Rodinal.<div>00HGGE-31124684.jpg.3cd941f3422c9d249a3f920cd9024868.jpg</div>