Hi,

I love the border around photos that can be achieved with printing

film photos ie the border that is achieved when part of neg/pos is

exposed around the photo. Does anyone know how to do this with

photoshop. I know how to put a stroke around my photos using layer

style, but I was wanting to make this more like a film border.

(I am using photoshop 7). I this makes sense. Thanks

I've got a zip file with some borders and frames that I downloaded from a website somewhere - its got some film and polaroid borders etc.. They're quite good actually. Darned if I can find or remember which site it was though. If you are prepared to take the risk that I'm not some deviant emailing you a virus, I'll happily send them back to you if you email me through my profile.

Hello,

I was also keeping eye on this thread.

On there other thread I found after search, recommened few plugins but they are expensive. I am looking for free plugins to put different kind of border. Is there any?

Thanks,

MOhammad

"you need to learn to use GOOGLE"

I don't think anybody in photo.net doesn't know how to use google.

The reason I posted my message,

its easier I have the correct website rather than find the correct one from a list.

BTW, Results 1 - 10 of about 5,230,000 English pages for Free Photoshop plugins.

Many thanks for steering me in the right direction. Brian's link took me through to a web page www.atncentral.com/download.html#Frames which is just what I wanted. I have also discovered that this is the web site that Jason was talking about. Can recommend this site. Thanks again Robyn

try Dream Suit. u'll get excellent borders the way u want them. if u confine urself 2 PS only then select the area that u want 2 appear as a border. turn it into black by paint bucket or stroke. revive some film strip like parts by using history brush. then type in yellow whatever film brand u use. i hope it works. i also suggest Auto Fx graphic edges. u gonna love it. regards!