Kodak Discontinues B&W Paper

<I>I expect that there is sufficient demand that a manufacturing giants (like China) will begin

producing more film and paper.</I><P>

No, I don't think so. Investment $$$ follow good opportunities. Why would a Chinese

company throw money into a market with declining revenues - makes no sense. Better to put

those investment $$$ into a market segment that's growing and has a future.

www.citysnaps.net

Work on your reading comprehension Claudia. Investment implies putting <I>new</I>

money into market opportunities, as in <I> that a manufacturing giants (like China) will

begin producing more film and paper</I>. Has nothing to do with existing businesses that

may exist.

www.citysnaps.net

Okay, I'll make it real easy for you, Peter. Area of Australia: 7,686,850 sq.km.; includes Macquarie Island. Area of Brazil: 8,511,965 sq. km.; includes Arquipago de Fernando de Noronha, Atol das Rocas, Ilha da Trindade, Ilhas Martin Vaz and Penedos de Sao Pedro e Sao Paulo. Oh, and Alaska is larger than Texas. ;*)

I'm still trying to figure out what small caps are. Either something is capitalized (upper case) or not (lower case). "small caps" is a contradiction in terms...like cherry tart or military intelligence.