W/NW the nightlife

yeffe

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, Iメve just woken up from a state of comatose (too many cups of tea) and find myself back where I started two days ago I think.

I sort of remember a hellva glow, and a large face with a frown upon it sporting a huge bushy beard and a large monocle on It's left eyeナsort of like my Leica 90mm chrome summicron. Scary or what! I thought I must be looking on the face of the old bloke upstairs...how about that to give you a turn. Anyway, my mate Trev cried out to me and then I was gone. Well, to carry on, after leaving my body and visiting the far reaches of the cosmos, I was given a special tablet explaining the greater mysteries of life and it's greater purpose.....unfortunately my cat Satan thought it was a sweet and ate it....sorry about that folks I did check his sht but it had dissolved.

Nels, everyone who has posted on this tread have been told their photos are a load of crap at some time; I've been around a bit longer than you.

So what! Like it matters.

"I did check his sht but it had dissolved."

You need to consult some experts here who know how to resurrect something by applying USM to dissolved sht, Allen.

Cheers, and welcome back to the real world as advertised by PNet.