W/NW the nightlife

yeffe

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than his inability to get over his own persistently hounding inferiority complex, and seek attention, I don't see a single reason why anyone who is genuinely talented would want to continue to go after a specific person and mock them on countless occassions - including on a strictly "No Words" forum.

Peter, your hero can barely compose two sentences without using a cuss word or a personal insult. If he is so comfortable in his own skin, why does he use such cheap tactics to draw attention to himself? To entertain the likes of you? Are you suggesting that your tastes in entertainment are so poor? Or do you vicariously share the same psychotic symptoms as your hero and simply come here to get a cheap fill-up because you can't find enough fulfillment on your own?

Con artists usually scream the loudest - especially at others - to get noticed. That is their nature.

Jim's mannerism nowadays reminds me very much of Grant's. Personally, I remembered Ed as soft spoken(and yet churned out great stuff constantly). Ed then to me was one who spoke with his pictures. I duuno if this is just an internet personality or..

I mean Ed can go on, being like that, it's ok, some really don't care as long as he produces the goods because he is backed by his talent, which sometimes make his words go wild and if i may say, a little abrasive (for no particular reason, other then to tell people, "i have talent, so screw u"). Is this an inevitable transformation? Has anynomity encouraged this?

Ed, your choice. But when I really like the former you...a photog who let his pix spoke for him. I will always remember "that" you.

Travis,

I know nothing about the history of this forum and its personalities. Frankly, I don't care to.

All I know is, there are a few individuals here that I have absolutely no interest in meeting in real life, even by chance.