- mint/like new -- $150 ($229 at B&H)

</UL>

or $300 for all of it.

I'll ship USPS with delivery confirmation for $25 for all of it. I

prefer paypal for payment.

Let me know if you're interested. i can e-mail pics of this stuff if

you want.

my email is ajrichburg@comcast.net

This is posted in a discussion forum so a little discussion is expected. The ongoing prices on that famous auction site are depress:

11x14 Saunders easels $45 sold. But 16x20 size worth more than $150 there. 20x24 much higher. Big is better - price wise on easels.

Stainless steel reels and tanks are $10-20 for a set or a bunch.

Alden-74 bulk loader usually is around $10. As low as $6.50. $15 with one roll of film inside and ready to roll.

50mm Schneider Componon-S enlarging lens $40 sold there. Under 150mm nothing is expensive. Above 150mm the price goes much higher.

Yes that auction site is a little tough on the price :). A little risky unless it is from a big seller.

The lens is mint and has only been used a few times. If you can get one for $45 go for it,

but it won't be this one. the Saunders Slimtrack easel is mint as well, 4-bladed, and fully

adustable. It costs over $150 new. I would take less than the $100 I'm asking for if it were

bought in combination with other stuff.

The Tundra reels are the nice ones that cost $12-25 new (each) and are mint. As it

happens, I think I've got a buyer.

Gerald, I'm not sure if you missed any postings of this for sale thread. I posted it in at least

three places. Would you like me to notify you if I post it in any others? I'd hate for you to

feel left out.

Thanks all for looking. :)

Alex, photo.net policy generally is that personal for sale ads be posted only in photo.net's classifieds section, and that business ads for goods and services be paid for by purchasing ad space.

There are some exceptions, notably the Leica forum, and since I like to encourage the practice of traditional b&w photography wherever and whenever possible, I usually allow ads to remain on the b&w discussion forums for a day or so. This usually causes no dissent as long as the ad is not crassly commercial or simply annoying.

However it is definitely a photo.net no-no to initiate the same thread in more than one forum, whether a for sale ad, a question or a statement. You can expect to hear some irate responses when that is done.

As for prices, that doesn't concern me. In today's digitally depressed world, where traditional b&w materials are concerned it's a buyer's market. Items will sell only for what a buyer is willing to pay, so there's never any point in debating it publicly. Buyers and sellers should contact each other via e-mail, not through the forum. And if the thread drifts toward the negative - if you'll pardon the pun - I'll delete it immediately. We're already pushing our luck and photo.net policy by permitting ads to remain briefly and I'm not anxious to irritate the extremely busy, harried and underpaid administrators

After this thread expires you can still post it on the classifieds section, where it will be listed pretty much in perpetuity or until you choose to delete it (altho' I think some record of every ad remains in the system).

I have purchased 3hree MINT enlarging lenses on ebay in the past 2wo years. 2wo 50mm 2.8 El-Nikkor one was $50 and one $60. The reason I have two because I bid on both and then went camping not expecting these MINT lenses to be so inexpensive. I won both. I purchased about 4our months ago a Schneider Componon-S (the same level as yours) 80/5.6 in MINT condition for $60. So I don't know what you are smoking but keep puffing and you will continue to think yours is worth 3hree times as much.

Lex, thanks for the reply. i'll take all that into account.

Gerald, I'm very happy that you got some great deals on your enlarging lenses. Good for

you. I hope they work well for you and that you find many more bargains. Hopefully, great

and inexpensive equipment will continue to improve your photography and keep the

passion alive for you.

BTW: The reels and tanks are SOLD. Thanks for looking!

Gerald, I get your point. I've got a Masters in Economics and am pretty clear on how

markets work. So, please spend your time on something else and stop cock-blocking my

efforts to sell my stuff. If you don't buy it, fine. If you got a different deal, fine. Go use

your stuff to take some decent pictures instead of invading a for sale thread in which are

listed items that do not interest you.

Thanks.

>Alex Richburg , apr 16, 2005; 05:57 p.m.

>I've got a Masters in Economics and am pretty clear on how markets work.

All that education and you can't figure out where the classifieds go??

"The purpose of studying economics is not to aquire a set of ready-made answers to

economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being decieved by economists."

- Joan Robinson

Jon, I'm not going to turn this into a flame fest. I deliberately didn't post the stuff in the

classifieds. I'm well aware of where they are. Thanks for your time. Did you want any of

this stuff? Send me an email. I don't usually respond to 'for sale' threads unless I'm

interested in buying stuff but maybe that's just me. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am the one who purchased the bulk loader. It is in great condition and I very much look forward to using it. I paid 1/2 the price it costs new, and didn't have to wait for 3d 12h for the auction to end only to get outbid and have to find another one to bid on. If you're not interested in purchasing this gentlemans hardware at the price he's offering it at, then go away, don't post negative comments, and have a nice day. Don't you all have anything else better to do?

• 2 weeks later...