Real state of the new Rating system

bbb1

Oh I know, I get the reference. Ben, please know I feel no ill will, you can smack me around - especially if I deserve it. And too, I always appreciate your own insights, and sometimes buckets of ice water for my hot head.

Biliana I'm pretty sure knows - especially from our off-pnet conversations, that I honestly do respect her (and her pictures, too!). At least I hope so, Biliana.

Let's just say that this string that she started is an old song with us, that just when you think it's over, the tune concluded, comes up yet again, in a different key. The patient days of polite, ballroom dancing around it are rather gone for me, I'll admit. Which is great, especially as it's all irrelevant now that the Critique Forum is revised. Brian's and Martyn's comments above are still my stance, an even older tune, that I won't sing again. At least we agree that we're all here for a love of photography, and that thread should be common enough.

So. Lasagana, no cuddling. That's still fine.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Christopher, as I told you, I know you and you know me, via emails, but you dont have to put all that on the Forum, cause you are borred with my tune!

But anyway, we will see what will occur with this new rating system, that still dont understand, but never mind, I will try to act as usual, and to comment more!

But still we wanted to make less rating and more comments and we did not achieve that!

It is all the same, but in an other package!

Thank you Christopher,

Biliana

And look now what you have done here Christopher!!!!!?!?! and for no reason!!!?!??!?!

Now, everybody is making a joke because of your Lasagna!!?!?!?!?!

And nobody is taking me serious anymore!

SO THANK YOU CHRISTOPHER FOR NOTHING!!!

Now, I am really upset and this is not fair!

But.. people are so strange... what can I say!

Biliana

John Falkenstine , apr 15, 2005; 02:31 a.m.

I will soon post some Images of Plastic Flamingos.....

What is this story with Plastic Flamingos????

I dont understand you?? is it another joke???

Biliana

Nicholas Price , apr 15, 2005; 04:24 a.m.

Can you make a lasagna out of flamingo meat?

What is this??? what a lasagna got to do with the rating system.

Why is everyone unserious here???

Biliana

Humour is an exceedingly good way to deal with stress!

Don't you find all this constant "going over old ground" in these TRP page related forums

so tiresome? For many, humour is a good way to channel all this distress into something

positive and productive, a bit like getting out, and taking photographs.

Earlier, you posted a comment about how upset and stressed you were. This saddens me,

and perhaps others also. So maybe we try to make you laugh, in order to help you feel

better.

Life is too short to get so upset, by such trivial issues.

Fond regards, Nick.

Yes, I thought it was some humor! And Yes you are right the life is too short to get upset for nothing!

Thank you for trying to cheer us all up!!!

Warmest regards,

Maybe I can close now that not-so-more-important issue!?!?!

:)))

Biliana

Dear Biliana, I'd say my cuddling comment was as appropriate as your comments about me not having friends or not having an audience, or being jealous. Wouldn't you?

C'mon now - as the man above said, have a smile, sit back and look at how worked up you're getting over all this. I'm only being a poking, sarcastic court jester because you're letting me:)

I think it is so wonderful that a nice girl from Belgrade who loves the water and a nice boy from Chicago (err, da bronx) who loves birds can have such fruitful and meaningful conversations on PN. You are both creative & passonate artists who clearly contribute to the growth of this site. PN isn't perfect! It is evolving and change isn't always easy. Keep up the good work. The fact that you and other photographers care and contribute will get us to the happy medium.

Bryan - I suspect only the most tenderly cared for veal, raised with plenty of fresh air, the most succulent feed and bedtime stories every night. Certainly not that other sort... that would be grossly politically incorrect no matter how good it tasted. Besides, if you're springing for organic tomatoes you can't be stingy with the veal.

Bryan - Yup, veal - about a 50-50 mix with the beef. Pan sear it a little first - again, don't forget a pinch of rosemary.

David - I seriously (I'm laughing) can't tell if you're being sarcastic:)

Kathy - I was tempted to sign that segment "Smoove C," but figured it'd be too much.