LF Massive Shootout

travis1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, seems to me if a member's entry is gonna be picked anyway, sending more than one just adds load to the judges, and doesn't seem to add to the final showdown.

If we stick with one pic per shooter, we go straight to the showdown. How's that?

one pick two pick three pick, it doesn't matter to me. maybe the judges should decide it it's too much of a work load?

the web pages just take seconds to make and a few minutes to uplaod, while i'm trolling around here :) But if we're only using one pick each, there's nothing wrong with a thread of 20 images is there, we do it all the time? either or, doesn't matter to me...

47. Sparkie (S)

48. Gabriele L.(S)

49. Marc W.(S)

we have 49 shooters.

Eric,If you ask me now again, I'll go with my initial matchup sequence. Maybe not team play then, but certainly more fun. To me, the team play ended when the coaches are nowhere to be found. So, perhaps we do singles.

Let's let it rest for a while while the shooters go shoot. Prepare a few pix if you must. The final gameplan is not decided yet.

Eric, thx for providing your webspace for the pix. ;>

Theme: "Your Country, Today."

Why not let Mary or whoever shoot and coach the team they're not

a shooter on?

How about leaving this open through Monday or Tuesday for any

who just happen not to have been around the last couple days?

Just some thoughts anyway, Travis....

50. Allen H.(S)

51. Patrick W.DC(S)

52. Ralph W.(S)

...52 shooters.

still open for entries..just fill to this thread first...and go shoot first...

Theme :" YOUR COUNTRY, TODAY."

We'll settle the judging thing later, closer to final submission date of 28th feb 05

Eric, if you could, maybe you could give pix submitted to you by shooters an anynonomyous label first when displayed on your website. eg. just name it Team A-001.jpg etc ..BUT TAKE NOTE WHOSE PIX ARE WHICH!;)

Shooters may send their entries to Eric via mail anytime from now till 28th feb 05. I think we'll stick with sending MAXIMUM 3 piX only per shooter.

thanks..New thread will be started soon about final rules and regulations...shoot first.

and add to this list if you wanna play.

54. Matt A (S)

Jim, can you be a coach?

Tentative coach list: George C. and Jim A.

George and Jim, please email me or reply here to confirm again that both of you would be taking one team each.

The plan right now is to still have 2 teams A and B, each shooter submitting a maximum of 3 pix to Eric via mail. Please include text to the pix if you want.

The 2 coaches will pick 20 each from their team respectively. And there will be a 20 VS 20 group match ups.

PS: M Danger, thanks but I think I'll keep you in the S list...for now unless one of the coaches steps down for whatever reasons.

Plan may still change, but this is the update.

"Please include text to the pix if you want."

I've got enough reading, lol. what am i supposed to do with text?

files need to be named "name team number.jpg" for instance "Eric M team even 01.jpg" and the longest side has to be between 700 and 750 pix other wise if it is too small, they will be interpolated up to that size and look degraded. in the subject bar of your email, put something relevent to the shoot out so i don't miss it amongst all the spam.