Agfa film - still lives!

<p>:ROFL<br>

Larry, I would say RIP to the whole US manufacturing industry. If I exclude Kodak films, it has been AGES since I saw something with "Made in USA" written on it.<br>

Anyway, coming back to Agfa, as far as traditional films and chemistry are considered, only time will tell if they are right and if film (especially B&W) will still be a small but profitable niche. As a film shooter, I appreciate the effort like I appreciate the Rollei one and I will keep using their products as long as they will meet my needs.<br>

Besides, I am really curious to test the Rollei Digibase E6 film. When Agfa RSX 200 was discontinued, I was not able to find a replacement.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>I have been shooting 20 rolls of RSXII 100 and 200 from the last batch. Compared to Kodak and Fuji, the films look just as muddy and unsharp as earlier posts in this tread told. So i have no big hopes for the new digibase film. And Fuji Astia and Kodak 100G/100EPP meets my needs, totally!</p><div>00SOuP-109021584.thumb.jpg.8d66e94159c4ae10dea15f9c4ad577c3.jpg</div>