35 GL at WL

red_buckner

Adding a bubble-level perhaps in the accessory shoe would help you. Zone focussing

works fine, but I encourage anyone to practice until it becomes easy. I generally have

been doing this since 1975 with a variety of cameras and still screw-up if i don't

practice my guesstimation techniques. The Minox 35 series is so quiet, it's neat to

just sit there and rip a few shots off without attracting attention. Same concepts as

with the 8x11mm series.

• 2 weeks later...
The suggestion to use a bubble level in the hotshoe is a good one, but with a caveat. If you put anything into the hotshoe but the regular Minox hotshoe cover the shutter will automatically revert to 125th. If you look carefully at the regular hotshoe cover you'll see a notch in the side or end of it. That keeps it from tripping the switch that fixes the shutter speed. I imagine that if you carefully modified the foot of the level to duplicate it your camera would work normally. Another option, of course, would be to use ISO 100 film, go ahead and let whatever you stick in the hotshoe set the shutter to 125 and shoot "sunny 16."