Young and Eager!

<p>Hello!</p>

<p>I'm Patrick from the US and I'm 16 going on 17. I've been doing photography for quite some time, ever since my Grandpa put a little cheapo Insignia digital camera into my hands at about eight or nine. Apparently my framing skills were very good for being a boy. But, my passion didn't take off until after my other grandfather's death. I was searching through his attic and I found a Minolta SRT-201 which I promptly brought to my Grandpa and he taught me how to use it. A few months later I was so invested that I bought a Nikon D3200. Three years after that and I'm still going strong. I mostly do landscapes although I find portraits fascinating. I used a Nikon N8008s and a Minolta SRT-102 for film for a few years but am planning to replace both with a single Nikon FE. There's nothing like film (although it is quite pricey)! I guess my next endeavor will be to tackle my Grandpa's Hasselblad and give medium format a try. </p>

<p>Anyways, that's my simple young amateur story and interests. I've uploaded my digital material and I'll upload film stuff later. I think this will be a good resource. </p>